Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day

For an outstanding photography project, check out Days with my Father by Phillip Toledano. The website is very unique, and you'll need some practice to learn how to navigate it (hint: put your mouse at the bottom of the screen). I would encourage you to take the time to watch and read your way through the entire project. The photographs are beautiful and Phillip adds commentary and personal stories which help to punctuate the emotion found in the pictures.

I won't say much else about it, but take the time to check it out, and then if your dad is still alive, take the time to call him or visit him to tell him that you love him. If he has passed away, then perhaps take the time to write him a letter and maybe you'll be able to say some things that you were never able to express before.

2 comments:

ZacharyMichael said...

Chris - thanks for giving us the link to his blog.. it was incredible. What an awesome story - and a great way to show us!

it was inspirational.

Christopher said...

I thought you would l like it. I have been following your work lately, and I must say, you continue to impress me.

Twitter