Monday, June 22, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Admittedly, a book about pro-life apologetics may not appeal to some lay Christians. It seems many believers would rather focus on end times rather than these times. That’s a mistake. Humans who ignore questions about truth and human value may soon learn what it really means to be left behind.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
In the Province of Quebec, patients suffering from serious incontinence - ie, they have to aller aux toilettes jusqu'à 12 fois par nuit (that's 12 times a night) - have to wait three years for a half-hour operation. That's 3 years times 365 nights times 12 trips to the bathroom.
There are only two urologists in the province who perform the operation, in part because hospital budgets are so tight they decline to buy the necessary "neurostimulator".
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
A list of some of the best technology related links from over the past week-
- Google changes everything. They will soon change the way you look at electronic communication. Check out Google Wave for the future of email, file sharing, social networking, etc.... Seriously, give yourself a few minutes to watch the video.
- The next version of the Xbox seems to add much of the gesture functionality that the Wii has, but incorporates real time communication. Give Project Natal a look.
- Say goodbye to cable and satellite TV with their terrible contracts and customer service, and welcome the Hulu desktop.
- Can't figure out what is wrong with one of your old gadgets? Then take matters into your own hands with iFixit.
- More Google news- check out Google Squared for help with comparing and analyzing your search results.