Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ready...set....go

The blogosphere contains (too) much information and noise, but nevertheless I will enter into the fray. Here you will not find some thoughts, but mostly links to those who say it best. Think of this as the lite version of Between Two Worlds mixed with the Drudge Report.

Please check out the blogroll for guys who are worth reading, and have plenty of good information to share. I will pull from many of these sources to comment on theology, music, management, marketing, and politics.

Please feel free to comment and interact- "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."- George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Twitter