Sunday, April 19, 2009

Listen to Jacob Zachary


Jacob Zachary writes and plays beautiful music. He writes deep lyrics filled with vivid imagery and profound insight. His guitar and voice overflow with gorgeous melodies. You can stream most of his music from his site, and if you contact him, you can purchase hard copies of his CD's (this is getting more and more rare). Listen to just one of his songs, and the odds are that you will find yourself bookmarking his site and telling a friend before you know it.

Photo by Ryan Portnoy.

1 comment:

Jacob C. Zachary said...

great blog Chris! A wonderful place to exchange ideas! As it turns out, I have a blog to...I forgot it was there!

I hope you are well bro. It was great getting to spend some time with you and Allison. I wish we would have had MORE time, but I feel I may be quickly returning...if only to collect the part of me that never left!

peace friend,
Jacob

Twitter